Wild boar – Hill
The wild boar (sus scroafa), Subspecies: Carpathian boar (s.s. attila) a large-sized subspecies with long lacrimal bones and dark hair. The male is called a boar, the female is called the sow and the baby (10–12 months), Juvenile; (0–10 months), Squeaker.
The length from the tip of the rat to the root of the tail in the male is about 200 cm, the height at the withers is 100 cm and the average weight is 150 kg live and in some areas with abundant food, the boar can reach 400 kg live. The mating season is different in lowland, hill and mountain areas, starting in some areas in September and ending in December. In Romania the wild boar is spread from the high mountainous areas up the Danube Delta
Main method for hunting wild boar is the driven hunt. Large areas of dense forest are beaten through with dogs or beaters to drive the wild boar towards a line of guns, which shoot the wild boar on the run. This is an incredibly exciting form of hunting, the sound of a wild boar running through the cover towards you as you wait for your chance of a shot through gaps in the bush or across a track is hard to beat. The top trophy in Romania was homologated with 144,00 CIC points, while the top 10 trophies are over 137,00 CIC points.
Period of Hunting
- Driven Hunt From November 15 to January 31
- Stalking ALL YEAR (only male)
- High and Seat ALL YEAR
Price offer for Wild Boar Driven Hunt
- 0 wild boars hunted but with minimum 30 shots fired from hunters = 200 euro/hunter/day;
- 1 – 5 wild boars hunted = 350 euro/hunter/day;
- 5 – 10 wild boars hunted = 450 euro/hunter/day;
- 10 – 15 wild boars hunted = 550 euro/hunter/day;
- 15 – 20 wild boars hunted = 750 euro/hunter/day;
- 20 – 25 wild boars hunted = 950 euro/hunter/day;
- 25 – 30 wild boars hunted = 1300 euro/hunter/day;
- 30 – 35 wild boars hunted = 1700 euro/hunter/day;
- 35 – 40 wild boars hunted = 2000 euro/hunter/day;
Driven hunts with 10 – 25 hunters (perfect 15-18 hunters) because is hill area with big open spaces to cover
High Seat hunting type:
|Fees for Length of Tusks||EURO||EURO/mm|
|Up to 12,00 cm||400|
|>20,00 cm||1,050||+ 35 / mm|
|Piglet max. 50 kg||120|
The price includes:
- 2 day guided hunting
- Assistance throughout the hunting
- Planning a hunting ground (holes, huts, tents and camouflage towers, decoys, callers and others)
- Dogs for hunting
- Return transfers between the airport and the hunting district
- All transport in the hunting district
The price does not include:
- Trophy Fees
- Shipment of trophies home
- Recording in full hd video and pictures of the hunts (extra costs)
- Drinks, gratuities and everything else not mentioned under “the price includes”
- Standard Accommodations Package 3 Stars Hotel (for 3 nights and 3 meals/day), hunting transportation, trofee preparation : 500 euro/hunter/Package
- Standard Accommodation Package 3 Stars hotel: 500 euro (for 3 nights and 3 meals/day)
- High Accommodation Package 4 Stars hotel: 700 euro (for 3 nights and 3 meals/day)
- Luxury Accommodation Package 5 Stars hotel: 1000 euro euro (for 3 nights and 3 meals/day)
The following list of items is what AHSFT (Association of Hunters and Sports Fishermen Tomis) considers to be a necessity to enjoy a wild boar hunt in Romania to the fullest, and we suggest not leaving home without them.
Medication / Toiletries:
- First aid kit, personal medication
- Painkillers / aspirin
- Dextrose (eg dextroamphetamine Energen) / multivitamin-mineral
- Wound Creme (eg Bepanthen) wound disinfectant ointment (eg Betaisadona) for minor injuries
- Toiletries / paper handkerchiefs / Hakle Feucht
- Caliber(30-06; 8×57; 9,3×62; 300wm; 8x68S) / ammunition(norma orix, vulkan) blaser cdp, cdc) rws uni classic, brenneke tog, sako hammerhead / lockable gun case / riflescope 8×56; 2x12x50; 2,5x15x56; 3x12x56
- Tripod , bipod
- Hunting knife max. 14 cm blade length
- Spotting scope / binoculars professional
- Flashlight and headlamp
- Travel Alarm Clock
- Charging for Batteries
- Sunglasses for shining days
- Breathable, lightweight clothing (best Sympatex / Goretex)
- Lightweight Loden jacket / windbreaker
- 2 light but tight pants
- Light sweater
- Spare clothes (underwear)
- Belts / Braces
- Handkerchiefs / towels
- Very good, well broken in heavy shoes (no sneakers) with silent sole
- Socks / Tights / Spats
Hotel 3 Stars – Standard Accommodation
It is specially designed to provide the best ambiance and relaxation after a game of hunting. It has a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue facilities. Overlooks the garden, a restaurant and a bar where guests can dine and enjoy drinks.
Pension 4 Stars – High Accommodation
It is built in antebellar Romanian style according to 4-star classification standards. Solid or antique wood furniture. The complex also has 2 restaurants with terraces, one in rustic Romanian style arranged in the style of an old mill and the other decorated in the style of Han where traditional Romanian dishes are served.
Hotel 5 Stars – Luxury Accommodation
In addition to the amazing surroundings of nature, there is a tennis court, a football field with turf, full paintball equipment, a minibowling track, billiards, table tennis, fitness machines, outdoor pool and two saunas.
This is opportunity for you to hunt roebuck and stalk these little beauties in the stunning hills scenery around Carpathian Mountains, Romania ...
5 DAYS HUNTING STAY
We have many wild hunting area for red stag in Romania, is best opportunity to hunt red stag on romanian hills with best view hunting...
5 DAYS HUNTING STAY
This is the world of wild brown bear hunts and our area of the Romanian hills is well known for monster brown bears living wild on forest from hills ...
5 DAYS HUNTING STAY
Wolf hunting on wild hills is still one of the most beautiful hunt, very few are those that can be proud with such of romanian wolf trophy ...