ABOUT HUNTING IN ROMANIA
Romania is a true last wild frontier of hunting, offering some of the most spectacular trophies nature has to offer. This is the only country where you can find places which offer incredible wild hunting experiences.
Romania is home to abundant forests that stretch for thousands of miles, nestled with deep tranquil lakes, cut by mighty rivers and spectacular waterfalls lifted by majestic mountain ranges to breathtaking views from fresh meadows.
Whether you are looking for Big Game hunting experience, that will challenge you physically, or a trophy bird hunt in Danube Delta, Romanian`s Carpathian mountains, its rolling hills or its plains can offer you that unforgettable adventure trip and satisfy your desire for the trophy hunting experience of your dreams. From chamois, to brown bear, red stag, roebuck, wild boar, wolf or perhaps wild duck, wild goose and other unique species from the Danube Delta, nothing compares to the amazing Romanian wilderness. If you want to relax and stay in the comfort of a modern cabin or a hunting lodge while on your hunting or fishing tour in Romania, we provide that as well.
TOP5 REASONS TO HUNT IN ROMANIA
Hunting in the amazing Romanian wilderness, mountains, hills, plains or the Danube Delta. If you want to take the best trophy, we invite you to take part in the big hunting shoot of chamois, brown bear, wolf, red stag, fallow deer, roebuck, wild boar, lynks, capercaillier or bird game with wild ducks, wild goose, pheasant, doves, quails, woodcock or skylark.
- 1Wild HuntingFollowing the hunting in Romania is a delightful foray into the pastime of wild hunting, an exhilarating outdoor activity that used to be widely practiced but which few people know about today.
- 2Nature is AmazingFew countries boast such impressive natural diversity as Romania. From its Black Sea coastline to the remote landscapes of the Carpathian Mountains, the country offers its visitors everything, ranging from relaxed beach breaks through to mountain escapes. Yet hunting in Romania remains the highlight for many. Beginners will enjoy gentle forays into the Danube Delta in summer, while taking the route of some of the Carpathian Mountains toughest terrain during the snow-ravaged winter presents a serious challenge, even to experienced hikers.
- 3Best Team SupportVarious people with different life experience, different work experience, and varying degrees of success working with our team and the accomplishment of prior hunting missions converge around a new hunting mission. Given appropriate support and nurture, you can succeed beyond your wildest dreams to became true. Don’t let anything hold you back, you will get professional help from our team to succeed.
- 4Quality ServicesAll the pictures you are about to see in the gallery are taken by us. Our hunting trips are known for the great results and good service, so this is what our guests always expect from us. The hunts for chamois, brown bear, red deer and wild boar organized in the past few years finished with a success rate over 99 %. The organization and services are evaluated in our guests’ hunting protocols as “excellent”. Therefore, many of these hunters are now our long-term clients.
- 5Hunting DocumentsWe will arrange all legal proceedings for entering Romania with or without your own firearms and ammunition. According to Romanian legislation, you may enter Romania with at the most 2 weapons and relevant ammunition. If you wish to come to Romania with your own hunting dog, it is mandatory to carry the dog’s international health certificate; the anti-rabies vaccination should have been performed at least 1 month prior to your arrival to Romania. A special dog kennel is required for the air transportation. Please find more info in the Terms and Conditions of Hunting in Romania.
Do you still need more reasons to hunt in Romania!